Search for an agent
Find a local estate agent or letting agent.
If you are looking to sell your property or buy/let a new home then we would recommend using an agent to help you along the way. Use the form above to search for a local agent in your area.
Why commission an agent?
The vast majority of vendors with a property to sell in the UK use an estate agent to market their property. Choosing an effective and good quality estate agent who can manage the buying & selling process on your behalf brings a huge range of benefits.
Here are just some of the advantages of instructing an estate agent:
- Your home will be appraised by an estate agent who can advise you about local market conditions and provide an accurate assessment of the correct marketing price.
- Estate agents employ specialist trained staff, and are often open for extended hours throughout the week and at weekends.
- Estate agents can erect a 'For Sale' board to raise awareness of your property.
- Estate agents can present your property to its fullest potential online, using floor plans, brochures, virtual tours and other marketing tools.
- You can access a number of other important services through estate agents such as financial advice, conveyancing and other home moving products and help.
- Only estate agents can advertise your property for sale to local, national and international buyers ensuring your home is seen more by potential buyers.