Terms of Service
BY USING NETHOUSEPRICES.COM, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. We have created them to protect you and to ensure that Nethouseprices.com is a useful and informative website.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not enter nethouseprices.com or register as a member or subscribe to our services.
- Acceptance of Terms of Service
- Password and Security
- Your use of Nethouseprices.com
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Websites, Goods and Services
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Subscriptions and Refunds
- Termination & Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
- Applicable Law
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Nethouseprices.com is provided by Nethouseprices Ltd. ("Nethouseprices") under these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of Nethouseprices.com (whether you are a member, a subscriber or a visitor) and govern all services provided to you by Nethouseprices in connection with Nethouseprices.com.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you. Please check the Terms of Service periodically to see whether a change has been made to them. If you do not agree with any change in these Terms of Service, please discontinue further use of Nethouseprices.com. Your continued use of Nethouseprices.com will signify your acceptance of any change in the Terms of Service set out here.
- From time to time Nethouseprices may supplement these Terms of Service with additional terms applying to specific content or events, such as competitions (“Additional Terms"). Any Additional Terms will be clearly placed on Nethouseprices.com to be viewed in connection with the specific content or events. All Additional Terms will form part of these Terms of Service.
- Nethouseprices may modify or discontinue Nethouseprices.com with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
- Although portions of Nethouseprices.com may be viewed by anyone who visits Nethouseprices.com you will need to register as a member in order to access some Nethouseprices services.
- When you register with us you are stating that you are eighteen  years of age or over [We do not allow persons who we know to be 17 years of age or younger to register with Nethouseprices.com.
- You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Password and Security
When you register to use Nethouseprices.com you will be asked to create a password. It is your responsibility to choose a secure password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
Your use of Nethouseprices.com
You alone are responsible for your use of Nethouseprices.com and the consequences of any such use. By using Nethouseprices.com you agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- Nethouseprices.com is to be used by you only and the use of Nethouseprices.com to obtain financial gain is prohibited.
- Where the customer is an organisation, limited company or other legal entity, comprising one or more people, each person accessing Nethouseprices.com must have a membership and a paid subscription if they require access to subscriber information.
- Nethouseprices.com may only be accessed manually. The use of automated agents, robots, or automated software, other than search engine spiders, to view the site is specifically forbidden.
- You may not attempt to build a copy of our data or reverse engineer our processes.
- Where address information is provided by Nethouseprices on Nethouseprices.com, in our reports, forms and search results, you may not use such information to contact any party to the reported transaction.
- Viewers of this information are granted permission to access this Crown copyright material and to download it onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media provided that such activities are for private research, study or in-house use only. Any other use of the material requires the formal written permission of the Land Registry which can be requested from us and is subject to an additional license and associated charge.
- Nethouseprices.com may not be used to send chain letters, junk mail, 'spam', solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind.
- You must not use Nethouseprices.com or any part of Nethouseprices.com in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the same to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which could in any way damage the operation of another's computer.
- Breach of these terms of service may make you liable to civil legal action and or criminal prosecution. You should note that you must agree to end-use licenses to view our information and that breach of such licenses renders you liable to legal action instigated by the Government agencies who are the licensors.
- You alone are responsible for your use of Nethouseprices.com and the consequences of any such use. By using Nethouseprices.com you agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- Nethouseprices.com, its contents and all Rights therein are owned by Nethouseprices (and/or its licensors). "Rights" means copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, anywhere in the world. You acknowledge that (i) Nethouseprices.com is protected by Rights; (ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise, these Terms of Service and applicable copyright, trademark and other laws govern your use of such Rights.
- You may view, print, download or temporarily store extracts from Nethouseprices.com for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any Nethouseprices.com material or content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any Rights by downloading or otherwise using any Nethouseprices.com content or materials.
- By submitting content, which shall include your member name, to any "public area" of Nethouseprices.com, including message boards, forums and contests, you grant Nethouseprices a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content. You also permit any member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
- By submitting content, you also warrant that you are entitled and have all necessary rights to grant the licenses stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on Nethouseprices.com retains any and all Rights that may exist in such content.
- The price and sale data provided for England and Wales has been licensed and/or derived from data licensed from Land Registry (an executive agency responsible for recording property transactions in England and Wales). Nethouseprices acknowledge that all such data is Crown copyright. Land Registry permits Nethouseprices the right to use the data. The right to use the data is not transferable to any member or subscriber to Nethouseprices.com. All use other than specifically stated in these terms of service is excluded. If you are unsure about an intended use of the Crown copyright data you should not proceed.
Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
- Nethouseprices.com provides links to third party web sites that are not affiliated with Nethouseprices (although Nethouseprices branding, advertisements or links may appear on these sites). We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites.
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including, without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site and Nethouseprices will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Nethouseprices with respect to any such sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Nethouseprices.com is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Nethouseprices expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You understand and agree that Nethouseprices does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in or provided in connection with Nethouseprices.com. Nethouseprices is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Whilst Nethouseprices.com is provided for the general information of the general public, all information is provided on the basis that Nethouseprices, its employees and consultants and its members (while such members are participating in Nethouseprices.com), are not engaged in rendering legal, financial or other professional services or advice. Nethouseprices advises you to seek appropriate professional advice if you require it.
- Nethouseprices shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on Nethouseprices.com. Your participation in Nethouseprices.com is solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Nethouseprices or through Nethouseprices.com shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms of service or imposed by law.
Limitation of Liability
- Except as required by law, Nethouseprices shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill or revenue in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether Nethouseprices has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Nethouseprices will not be liable for any such losses or damages whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this website including without limitation the use or the inability to use Nethouseprices.com, or messages received, or transactions entered into through Nethouseprices.com, or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- If Nethouseprices has any liability to the Customer arising out of this Agreement, (whether in contract or delict), Nethouseprices liability shall be limited in all circumstances to the sums paid to Nethouseprices by the Customer pursuant to this Agreement in respect of the services to which the claim relates.
Subscriptions and Refunds
- Nethouseprices offers a free membership and/or examples which allow you to assess if the services of Nethouseprices.com are satisfactory for your purpose.
- Subscriptions are offered for varying periods of time and may include access to different kinds or amounts of information. Purchase of a subscription allows access to the information when the information is available. It does not guarantee that the website will always be available or that every piece of information will always be available. Nethouseprices will endeavour to ensure that the website and all the information it offers is available and up to date.
- Subscriptions are for the period stated or any part thereof and commence immediately on receipt of payment. No refund will be given for the cancellation or termination of a membership or subscription.
- Due to the digital nature of the subscriptions no automatic right of refund or cancellation exists after a subscription has been purchased by you in accordance with Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Nethouseprices may refund subscriptions in whole or part at their sole discretion. The exercise of such discretion is arbitrary and shall not establish precedent with regard to a specific customer or any customer.
Termination & Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
- Nethouseprices will be entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership or deny you access to Nethouseprices.com or take such other action as Nethouseprices deems appropriate if Nethouseprices determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms of Service or Nethouseprices considers in its sole discretion that your use of Nethouseprices.com is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable.
- The restriction, suspension or termination of our service pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights which Nethouseprices may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms of Service.
- Nethouseprices shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and details if required or requested by the courts or other law enforcement authorities and/or agencies or in such other circumstances as Nethouseprices in its sole discretion considers reasonably necessary or appropriate.
You agree to indemnify and hold each of Nethouseprices, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Nethouseprices.com, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, or any other person, of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In the event that any provision of the Terms of Service conflicts with the law under which the Terms of Service are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Terms of Service, such provision will at the election of Nethouseprices, be deleted and the remainder of the terms of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure or delay by us to enforce strict performance by you of any of the Terms of Service or to exercise any right under the Terms of Service will not be construed as a waiver to any extent of our rights.
- Nethouseprices may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms of Service and upon such assignment Nethouseprices shall be relieved of any further obligation under these Terms of Service.