In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Sale, Oakfield, Sale, Cheshire

Showing 1-3 of 3 properties for Sale in Oakfield, Sale, Cheshire

£450,000 Offers in Excess of

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Oakfield, SALE, Cheshire

Reduced due to relocation a fabulous four double bedroom traditional family home located on a very popular tree lined road in the heart of sale. the property is well presented throughout…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£77,000

1 Bedroom Retirement Property for sale

Oakfield, Sale

A top floor one double bedroom retirement apartment positioned within close proximity to sale town centre and ashton on mersey village. the property comprises: entrance hall, bathroom,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£70,000

1 Bedroom Retirement Property for sale

Oakfield , Sale

An ideally positioned one bedroomed ground floor retirement apartment offered for sale on a 70% shared ownership with no rent due on the remaining 30%. short distance to the town centre.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Reeds Rains logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation