In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Stockport, Brent Moor Road, Stockport, Cheshire

Showing 1-2 of 2 properties for Sale in Brent Moor Road, Stockport, Cheshire

£99,950

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

BRENT MOOR ROAD, Bramhall

No vendor chain and offered for sale at a 70% share with "contour homes" this superb 55 & overs ground floor apartment offers a great opportunity for someone looking…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£87,500

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Brent Moor Road, Bramhall

A stylishly presented one bedroom first floor apartment suited for people aged 55 and over. you get to purchase 70% at 87,500 the other 30% is owned by contour homes with a monthly…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Reeds Rains logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation