In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Chelmsford, Eglinton Drive, Chelmsford, Essex

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-11 of 11 properties in Eglinton Drive, Chelmsford, Essex

£475,000

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Chelmsford, Essex, CM2

Four bedroom detached house with ample parking, double garage, two reception rooms, en-suite, secluded rear garden, no onward chain. id: 441001. epc: d

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£457,500 Offers in Excess of

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Barlows Reach, Chelmsford

* price reduced* to offers in excess of 457,500. a detached family home located in the popular location of chelmer village and offering room for all of the family. as you approach…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£435,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Abell Way, Chelmsford

Modern three double bedroom family house, cloakroom, re-fitted kitchen/diner with appliances, utility area, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, car port and single…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£425,000 Guide Price

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Barlows Reach, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2

A well-presented four bedroom detached home with potential to extend (stpp), two reception rooms, downstairs wc, utility room, driveway for several vehicles and integral garage. excellent…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£425,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Quale Road, Chelmsford

Guide price 425,000 - 450,000. 3 bedroom semi-detached home that comprises of a hall with downstairs w/c, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, conservatory leading to the garden. upstairs…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£419,995

4 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Meggy Tye, Chelmsford

Located in the popular chancellor park area of chelmsford, close to local schools and within easy reach by bus to chelmsford city centre & train station. extended property with…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£350,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Barlows Reach, Chelmer Village, Chelmsford

This well presented semi detached property is situated on the popular chelmer village development within a cul-de-sac location. offering three good sized bedrooms, white bathroom suite,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£340,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Barlows Reach, Chelmer Village, Chelmsford, CM2

Call 01245 269 777 to view today... a three bedroom semi detached property that is deceptively spacious and offers a garage & allocated parking. with entrance hall & cloakroom,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£340,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Barlows Reach, Chelmsford, CM2 6SN

Situated in the popular development of chelmer village is this spacious 3 bedroom semi- detached family home, benefitting from 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, family…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£299,995

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Blacklock, Chelmer Village, Chelmsford, CM2

Offering a very rare three double bedrooms and a 44' rear garden is this spacious property that has been priced to sell and also boasts an impressive sized 19' lounge, fitted…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£243,750

2 Bedrooms Link Detached House for sale

Barrow Chase, Chelmsford

A very well presented two bedroom link detached house offered under a shared equity scheme where buyers can purchase a 75% equity share with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% full…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Paragon Property logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

Paragon Property logo