In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Chelmsford, Littlecroft, Chelmsford, Essex

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-11 of 11 properties in Littlecroft, Chelmsford, Essex

£419,995

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Pintolls, South Woodham Ferrers

Constructed in 1987 this four bedroom detached family home has undergone many improvements by the one and only vendors to include pvcu double glazed windows, refitted white sanitary…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£365,000

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Leeward Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

A spacious three bedroom family home with ground floor cloakroom, large family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom. the property occupies a generous plot, has an attached…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£360,000

5 Bedrooms Town House for sale

Drywoods, South Woodham Ferrers

Bespoke family accomodation at an affordable price is available via this versatile well presented four/five bedroom townhouse, with flatlet potential, sporting a distinctive flemish…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£340,000

3 Bedrooms House for sale

Abbotsleigh Road, South Woodham Ferrers, South Woodham Ferrers

To be sold with no upward chain of sales. conveniently located just a short walk from the town centre, local primary and secondary schools, yet still accessible to the local rail station…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£339,995

3 Bedrooms House for sale

Starboard View, South Woodham Ferrers

Detached three bedroom family home, situated within a pleasant mews location just off broughton road, convenient for both the town centre marsh farm country park and the river crouch.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£315,000

3 Bedrooms House for sale

Shirebourn Vale, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

Situated in a pleasant mews location, this three bedroom property boasts a wealth of features to include a recently refitted three piece en-suite shower to the master bedroom, another…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£265,000

2 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Hallowell Down, South Woodham Ferrers

Situated in a pleasant location overlooking greensward to the front aspect this large 2 bedroom end semi is convenient for the town and centre local schools, yet still accessible to…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£259,995

2 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Tighfield Walk, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

Situated in a pedestrians only location, this delightful two bedroom end of terrace home, boasts a wealth of fine features to include sealed unit pvcu double glazed windows and doors,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£257,500

2 Bedrooms House for sale

Melville Heath, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

Conveniently located just a short walk from the town centre, yet still accessible to the local rail station, this cottage style 2 bedroom terraced home features: gas heating, luxuriously…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£228,000

2 Bedrooms Flat for sale

Tylers Ride, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex

The express estate agency is proud to offer this realistically priced two bedroom second floor apartment close to local shops and amenities including transport links all interest…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£99,995

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Tylers Ride, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford

An ideal first step on the property ladder with this one bedroom ground floor apartment, 55% shared equity with no additional rent to pay on the other 45%, boasting sealed unit double…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Paragon Property logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

Paragon Property logo