In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Dursley, Rockstowes, Dursley, Gloucestershire

Showing 1-13 of 13 properties for Sale in Rockstowes, Dursley, Gloucestershire

£899,995

4 Bedrooms House for sale

Uley Road,Uley, Dursley GL11 5AD

An individual landed residential property offering the potential to extend or develop further (stp) and exploit lifestyle, smallholder or conservationist opportunities. situationwresden…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£899,995 Guide Price

4 Bedrooms Country House Character Property for sale

Uley Road, Dursley

A unique property comprising an historic grade ii* listed 17th century farmhouse and cotswold barn, in a wonderful rural setting with about 6 acres of paddocks and woodlandgrade ii*…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£799,995

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Silver Street, Coaley, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11

A converted former barn occupying a delightful village setting. the property offers well-proportioned, stylishly presented rooms displaying many character features throughout, no onward…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£650,000

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Shadwell, Uley

Situated within a beautiful location on the edge of the village of uley, an individual detached house set within 0.75 acre with extensive adaptable accommodation c.2,676 sq.ft with…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£375,000

5 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Yellow Hundred Close, Dursley, Gloucestershire

A modern five bedroom double fronted detached family home with garage within easy access of dursley town centre. yellow hundred close is a popular cul-de sac situated off uley road…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£367,500

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Chapel Street, Cam, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11

A pretty detached cottage, lovingly renovated by the existing owners to provide family accommodation rich in character. this 3 bedroom home enjoys a fitted kitchen with granite worktops,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£325,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Kingshill Road, Dursley, Gloucestershire

Holly tree lodge is a delightful detached three double bedroom cottage dating back around 250 years and has many character features. the well presented accommodation comprises front…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£225,000 Offers in Excess of

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Draycott, Cam, Dursley, Gloucestershire

An extended semi-detached family home with off street parking, generous rear garden and being sold with no onward chain. (contd...)

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£200,000 Offers in Excess of

Land Commercial for sale

Bristol Road, Cam, Dursley, Gloucestershire

'the barn' situated just off the a38 has 4 acres of land with a small building, yard and a barn.situated off the a38 the property has good access to the m5 motorway networks,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£96,000

3 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Plot 57, The Halt, Box Road, Cam, DURSLEY, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a shared ownership basis. purchase a 40% share for 96,000. the rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is 330.00 per month. monthly service…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£79,600

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Plot 54, Tha Halt, Box Road, Cam, DURSLEY, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a shared ownership basis. purchase a 40% share for 79,600. the rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is 273.63 per month. monthly service…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation