In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Pengwern Avenue, Bolton, Lancashire


Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-15 of 15 properties

£230,000 Offers in Excess of

3 Bedrooms Detached Bungalow for sale

Armadale Road, Ladybridge, Bolton, BL3 4QE

Large 3 bedroom detached bungalow, golf course views to rear, central heating, double glazing, no chain. yes its one of the few that looks directly onto the golf course to the rear!…

£144,000 OIRO

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Manningham Road, Deane, Bolton

An opportunity to purchase this traditional, three bedroom semi detached house, where houses rarely come to the market. the area is very popular, and close to good local schools, haslam…

£139,950 OIRO

3 Bedrooms Property for sale

Deane Church Lane, Bolton

Deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom property which includes large cellar, converted attic and separate utility room. recently redecorated. call us now to book your viewing at this property.…

£130,000 Offers Over

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Melbourne Road, Bolton, BL3

A well presented semi detached property offered for sale in the popular area of deane. the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen/dining room to the ground floor…

£127,950 OIRO

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Greenhill Avenue, Bolton, Lancashire.

***no onward chain*** simply stunning redesigned 3 bedroom end terrace property on greenhill avenue, bolton. the property has been modernised throughout to an exceptional standard…


3 Bedrooms Shop Commercial for sale

Wigan Road, Deane, Bolton, BL3 4QH

Prime corner position, shop with flat or living accommodation, gas central heating, busy main road position with ample local parking, no chain offered. george grundy estates are delighted…

£99,950 OIRO

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Paris Street, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire.

***no onward chain*** a rare and beautifully presented 2 (double) bedroom semi-detached on paris street, deane has come to market. the property is immaculate throughout, with a new…

£99,950 OIRO

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Ashton Street, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire.

A beautiful 2 (doubles) bedroom mid-terrace property. a modern contemporary interior, offering gas central heating, double glazing, a lovely modern kitchen / diner space, modern bathroom,…

£99,950 OIRO

2 Bedrooms Bungalow for sale

Yew Close, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire.

***offered with no onward chain***beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow, very well presented throughout, conservatory, rear garden (not over looked), driveway for 2-3 cars, solid wood flooring,…


3 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Kylemoor Avenue, Bolton

Offers invited, hamiltons are delighted to be instructed this three bedroom plus attic room mid terraced property. this well presented home is warmed by gas central heating and upvc…


2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Deane Church Lane, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire

*** calling all first time buyers and to let investors *** superb over average sized traditional terraced home, two good sized bedrooms, attractive lounge, separate dining kitchen,…


2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Junction Road, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire

A delightful two bedroomed mid terraced property, in deane, bolton, offered for sale with no onward chain. situated in deane village conservation area, this property is ideally placed…


2 Bedrooms Flat for sale

Torrisdale Close, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire

**ideal investment/ first time buy** **offered with no chain delay** **viewing advised** **secure intercom**this first floor two bedroomed flat, is ready to move straight into, but…


2 Bedrooms Apartment Flat for sale

Wigan Road, Bolton

Take a look at this great priced ground floor apartment offered with 75% shared ownership (remaining 25% available upon request)!!!!!

Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Share with your friends

Send to a FriendSend to Friend Icon

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Check your credit rating Instant House Valuation