In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Bolton, Sharples Hall Drive, Bolton, Lancashire

Showing 1-2 of 2 properties in Sharples Hall Drive, Bolton, Lancashire

£70,000 OIRO

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Sharples Hall Mews, Sharples Hall Drive, Bolton, Greater Manchester,…

Beautifully presented ground floor apartment, set within an over 55's development and located in the ever popular area of sharples, bolton. in brief the accommodation comprises…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£42,000

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Sharples Hall Drive, Bolton, BL1

***70% shared ownership , but with no rent payable for the remaining 30%*** a spacious one bedroom apartment in this over 55's, grade ii listed building, on sharples hall, bolton.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Hunters  logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

Hunters  logo