In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Liverpool, Cheapside, Liverpool, Merseyside

Showing 1-3 of 3 properties for Sale in Cheapside, Liverpool, Merseyside

£140,000

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Cable House, 49 Cheapside, Liverpool

Spacious one bedroom apartment fantastic size living room timber decked balcony dressing area secure allocated car parking space epc - e

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£84,950

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Cheapside, Liverpool

A tastefully presented one bedroom apartment offering 80% shared equity with the opportunity to purchase the remaining 20% share. there is also no rental to pay on the remaining 20%…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Logic Estates  logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation