In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Prescot, Ritherup Lane, Prescot, Merseyside

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-8 of 8 properties for Sale in Ritherup Lane, Prescot, Merseyside

£240,000

4 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Derwent Close, Rainhill, Prescot, L35

The search is over - its done, dusted and comes with no onward chain! the perfect rainhill located family home awaits the new lucky owner. the property is pleasantly situated in a…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£210,000 Offers in Excess of

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Allendale Avenue, Rainhill

Adams estate agents are delighted to market this comprehensively improved three bedroom family home located in a popular rainhill cul-de-sac. the property has been transformed by the…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£195,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Stour Avenue, Rainhill, Prescot, Merseyside

Stop press. read all about this semi detached house in a popular part of rainhill. the headline is three bedrooms with articles about plenty of living space and gardens to the front…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£169,950

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Deepdale Drive, Rainhill, Prescot

Cameron mackenzie are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious extended family home situated in a very popular residential area of rainhill ideally located for local amenities,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£140,000 Offers in Excess of

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Ellaby Road, PRESCOT, L35

Well what a little tardis we have for you here ! rainhill village location, close to amenities and enough accommodation to tick every box, what more could you possibly want? to the…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£127,250

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Stapleton Road, Rainhill L35

A home4 u sales are delighted to offer to the market this rare opportunity to purchase an extended, bay fronted, south westerly facing two double bedroom mid terraced house, set on…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£115,000 OIRO

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Ellaby Road Rainhill L35

A fully refurbished semi detached property situated in a very popular residential location in rainhill. ideally located within walking distance of rainhill village and railway station.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£70,000 Guide Price

2 Bedrooms Property for sale

Ratcliffe Place, Rainhill, Prescot, L35

53% shared ownership, rent to pay on remaining 47% 160! a two bedroom end terrace property that in brief comprises of entrance hall, w/c, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. to…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation