In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Wembley, Atlip Road, Wembley, Middlesex

Showing 1-6 of 6 properties for Sale in Atlip Road, Wembley, Middlesex

£450,000

2 Bedrooms Flat for sale

Atlip Road, Wembley, HA0

Moments from amenities and set within a secure block, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat features an open-plan living space with two large double bedrooms, a private balcony…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£400,000

2 Bedrooms Flat for sale

Holinger Court, Alperton

Easy access to london a rare opportunity to own this lovely, first floor, two double bedroom apartment, situated in the highly desired development of holinger court. the property is…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£300,000 Guide Price

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Atlip Road, Wembley, London, HA0

**open day sunday 1pm - 4pm - by appointment** housesimple is pleased to present this 1 bedroom flat in wembley. a one bedroom apartment on the banks of the grand union canal. this…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£247,500

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Holinger Court, Atlip Road, Wembley

Built in 2011, this shared ownership purpose built one bedroom ground floor apartment is being sold with a 75% equity share. the property comprises briefly of an open plan lounge kitchen,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£247,500

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Holinger Court, Atlit Road, Wembley, HA0

A modern one bedroom apartment situated within easy access to alperton tube station (piccadilly line) and ealing road bus transport links.share available to purchase 75%service charge…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£247,500

1 Bedroom Ground Flat for sale

Holinger Court , Atlip Road , Alperton

Shared ownership purchase! an opportunity to purchase 75%, at 247,500 - full market value 330,000, with the other 25%, for which a monthly rent of 124 is payable, that is owned by…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Bryan Maher & Co logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Need a mortgage? Instant House Valuation