In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in York, Tamworth Road, York, North Yorkshire

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-6 of 6 properties in Tamworth Road, York, North Yorkshire

£265,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Reighton Avenue, York, YO30

This well presented and extended, spacious three bedroom property, with two reception rooms, kitchen, generous attic room, house bathroom, gardens to front and rear, and two car driveway…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£265,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Oriel Grove, York, YO30 6PA

Three bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a corner plot, in the popular postcode area of rawcliffe.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£149,950 Guide Price

2 Bedrooms Town House for sale

Kingsway North, Clifton, York, YO30 6JB

Located close to the centre of york, this traditional townhouse, presents a great investment opportunity. the living room boasts an original fireplace and bay window. the property…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£136,000

2 Bedrooms House for sale

Lilbourne Drive, York, YO30

80% shared ownership of the property with no rent to pay on the remaining 20%. this well-proportioned two bedroom, modern end of terrace property offers a lounge, kitchen/breakfast…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£109,950

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Rainsborough House, Rainsborough Way, York

A competitivly priced modern apartment within a popular residential location

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Your Move logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

Your Move logo