In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Market drayton, Hospital Lane, Market Drayton, Shropshire

help

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-13 of 13 properties for Sale in Hospital Lane, Market Drayton, Shropshire

£499,950

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

6 Tennyson Close, Market Drayton, Shropshire

This property has been very well maintained and enhanced by the present owners to a very high standard. it has landscaped gardens with far reaching views to the rear south side, delightful…

£340,000

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Christchurch Lane, Market Drayton

This delightful detached house offers spacious and versatile living accommodation with building project potential to the rear. we believe the original part of the cottage dates back…

£234,950

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Forest Road, Market Drayton

****viewing highly recommended**** situated on a large corner plot in a quiet location, this property is a beautifully presented and well maintained detached house. this four bedroom…

£225,000

5 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Country Meadows, Market Drayton

This deceptively spacious family home has been altered by the current owners to produce the maximum amount of living accommodation with an extremely versatile layout. the property…

£205,000

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Chancel Drive, Market Drayton

"take a chance" and book your viewing today on this stunning, immaculately presented three bedroom detached family home in market drayton benefiting from an adjoining garage…

£174,950

4 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Elm Drive, Market Drayton

Offered with no upward chain! this is no ordinary semi detached home on elm drive! it's bigger! extended to the side the family home now has a large kitchen diner to the rear…

£169,950

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Sherwood Crescent, Market Drayton

Located at the top of sherwood crescent, this three bedroom semi detached family home has a pleasant open aspect to the front looking directly toward lime grove. the property has been…

£165,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Sherwood Crescent, Market Drayton

Quick! don't let this one slip through your fingers! the perfect three bedroom semi-detached family home with conservatory to the rear and detached single garage to the side.…

£159,950

2 Bedrooms Detached Bungalow for sale

Maple Close, Market Drayton, Shropshire

This 2 bedroom bungalow with no upward chain does require some modernisation however it benefits from light, spacious and well proportioned accommodation throughout. the driveway provides…

£129,950

3 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Salisbury Hill View, Market Drayton

Get those running shoes on and go go go!!! with offering more than what might meet the eye this three bedroom terrace property is a fantastic home with spacious living accommodation…

£125,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton

Here we present a superb beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home stands proud in an elevated position within the market town of market drayton, set back off the road with…

£98,950 Shared Ownership

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Priors Lane, Market Drayton

A three storey modern semi detached house with an excellent opportunity to purchase 75% shared ownership paying rent on the remaining 25%. the living accommodation provides an entrance…

£55,000

2 Bedrooms Detached Bungalow for sale

Springfield Park, Market Drayton

Offered for sale with no upward chain, this charming park home is ready to move in to. benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating, the accommodation briefly comprises lounge,…

Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

James Du Pavey Independant Estate Agents logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Check your credit rating Instant House Valuation