In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Market drayton, Priory Court, Market Drayton, Shropshire

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-3 of 3 properties for Sale in Priory Court, Market Drayton, Shropshire

£239,950

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Chancel Drive, Market Drayton

When you turn over that "chance" card and it reads "advance to go and collect 200" you feel like the luckiest person alive! that's the feeling that you will…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£215,000

3 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Chancel Drive, Market Drayton

In the words of that famous song by abba, 'take a chance on me', on chancel drive, as you really must take your chance today and book in a viewing on this superbly appointed…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£98,950 Shared Ownership

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Priors Lane, Market Drayton

A three storey modern semi detached house with an excellent opportunity to purchase 75% shared ownership paying rent on the remaining 25%.the living accommodation provides an entrance…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

James Du Pavey Independant Estate Agents logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Check your credit rating Instant House Valuation