In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Stoke-on-trent, Deggs Fields, Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire

Showing 1-10 of 10 properties for Sale in Deggs Fields, Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire

£145,000

3 Bedrooms Detached Bungalow for sale

Carroll Drive, Meir Hay, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3

***no chain*** looking for a bungalow within the area of meir hay? then look no further, offered for sale is this two bedroom detached bungalow. in brief the accommodation comprises…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£137,500

3 Bedrooms Property for sale

Harleigh Mews, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3

*** sale agreed, similar properties urgently required*** this is a delightful semi detached that has been well maintained and improved by the present owners. the accommodation comprises…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£130,000 Offers Over

3 Bedrooms Property for sale

Woodcote Close, Longton, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3

Check out this spacious mid town house!!!! with the advantage of no upward chain and immediate possession. this property is ideally placed for all local amenities and sits in a small…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£110,000

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Forrister Street, Meir Hay, Stoke-on-Trent

This beautifully presented, chain free property provides the perfect opportunity for first time buyers looking to make their first step onto the property ladder!! the ground floor…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£105,000

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Rochester Road, Sandfordhill, Stoke-on-Trent

Perfect for first time buyers!! this beautifully presented property had been recently extended and refurbished! its got fantastic space on the outside and in; and if this is going…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£89,950

3 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Royston Walk, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire

The express estate agency is proud to offer this realistically priced opportunity all interest and offers are invited.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£79,500

Land Commercial for sale

Heathcote Street, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3

Plot of land available on heathcote street, longton. all enquiries to your-move estate agents. please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£75,000

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Smith Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent

Letsmovehome are proud to market this well presented two bedroom terrace house. located in the residential area of longton, the property is close to the town centre, local amenities…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£69,995

2 Bedrooms Apartment Flat for sale

Whitegate Grove, Longton, Stoke on Trent

No upward chain. introducing this well presented, 75% shared ownership, with no rent commitment at all for the remaining 25% share. this modern, two bedroom first floor apartment with…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£67,000

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Tuscan st, Longton, Staffordshire, ST3

Housesimple is proud to present this 2 bedroom, terraced house in longton. this freehold property benefits from 2 receptions and 1 bathroom, solid fuel heating, all double-glazed windows,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation