In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Birmingham, Minster Drive, Birmingham, West Midlands

Showing 1-3 of 3 properties in Minster Drive, Birmingham, West Midlands

£68,000 OIRO

1 Bedroom Property for sale

Minster Drive, Birmingham, B10

Ideal ftb or investment. an early viewing is recommended of this modern style property, which is also being offered with no chain. this property would make the ideal first time buy…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£35,000 Shared Ownership

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Minster Drive, Small Heath

60% shared ownership apartment, offering vacant possession. ground floor, one double bedroom, spacious lounge diner and separate kitchen. we have been notified the remaining 40% share…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£35,000 OIRO

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Minster Drive, Small Heath, Birmingham

Partridge homes are pleased to offer for sale this ground floor, one bedroom flat 60% shared ownership property briefly comprises: communal entrance, entrance, hallway, lounge, kitchen,…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

LoveYourPostcode.Com logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

LoveYourPostcode.Com logo