In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Birmingham, Princethorpe Road, Birmingham, West Midlands

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-8 of 8 properties for Sale in Princethorpe Road, Birmingham, West Midlands

£215,000

3 Bedrooms Bungalow for sale

Weoley Park Road, Selly Oak

An extended freeholdthree bedroom detached bungalow no chain - situated in this convenient and popular locoation in need of improvement. epc band rating f...

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£215,000 OIRO

3 Bedrooms Bungalow for sale

Weoley Park Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham

Detached bungalow in popular location offering no chain, with three good bedrooms, open plan kitchen diner and southerly facing rear garden. requiring modernisation & improvement…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£160,000 Offers Over

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Shenley Fields Road, Birmingham, West Midlands

**reduced by 20,000*** must view to appreciate the space on offer with this ideal family home. the ground floor accommodation offers a dining room, living room with access to rear…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£159,950 OIRO

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Copston Grove, Weoley Castle, Birmingham

A traditional three bedroomed & first floor bathroomed end terraced residence together with conservatory and cul-de-sac location which would make an excellent first time purchase.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£150,000 Offers Over

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Copston Grove, Weoley Castle, Birmingham, West Midlands

Open house 30th september & 1st october please call for viewing arrangements. located in a quiet cul de sac, an extremely spacious three bedroom end of terrace house with off road…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£130,000 Offers in Excess of

3 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Weoley Castle Road, Weoley Castle, Birmingham

Three bedroomed freehold terraced residence enjoying attractive location behind service road and having gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing. ideal first time purchase.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£69,995

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Castle Road, Weoley castle

S c property offer for sale this ground floor one bedroom property in weoley castle. this property is in a prime location for access to the queen elizabeth hospital and birmingham…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£42,000 OIRO

1 Bedroom Retirement Property for sale

Manor House Close, Weoley Castle, Birmingham

One bedroom 70% share retirement for the over 55s. with secure entry system, communal gardens and residents parking. no rent payable on the remaining 30% share. offered for sale with…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

LoveYourPostcode.Com logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation