Looking for an Agent?
Looking to find an agent in your area? Click here.
Want an instant home valuation? Click here.
Are you an Agent?
Want to find out about how you can list your properties for free with us or generate more valuation leads? Click here or call 01425 474047
3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale
Fifth Avenue, Wolverhampton WV10 9SU
Shared ownership with bromford housing association - buy as little as 25% ( and pay rent on the other 75%. full price (100% ownership) - 125,000. settled are pleased to bring to the…
Glaisher Drive, Office Sp…
Coxwell Avenue Wolverhamp…
5 Bedrooms Detached House
Wood Hayes Croft, Essingt…
Wood Hayes Croft, Wolverh…
3 Bedrooms Barn Conversion Character Property
Plot 7 Heath Barns, Old S…
4 Bedrooms Terraced House
Investment Property In Wo…
4 Bedrooms Semi Detached House
Juliet Grove, Wolverhampt…
Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now
Share with your friends
Register For Free
Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.