In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Chichester, Priors Leaze Lane, Chichester, West Sussex

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-12 of 12 properties for Sale in Priors Leaze Lane, Chichester, West Sussex

£850,000 Guide Price

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Hambrook Hill South, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18

Tucked away in a semi-rural position, appledown is an attractive detached family home, offering accommodation of great character with well-proportioned rooms. (contd...)

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£800,000 Guide Price

5 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Believed to date back to 1910, this charming period detached house offers a wealth of period and original features and a truly versatile ground floor layout. a private and secluded…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£765,000 Guide Price

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Brook Meadows, Hambrook Hill South, Hambrook, PO18

2,815 sqft superb detached house | located on a small development | built in 2015 | kitchen/diner/family room | four bedrooms | two en-suite | double garage | private garden | epc-b

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£595,000

5 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Baileys Way, Hambrook

Offering approximately 1,937 square feet of accommodation and arranged over three floors, this superb modern house has all the attributes expected of a fine family home. the property…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£550,000 Offers Over

4 Bedrooms Bungalow for sale

Broad Road, , Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Sitting on a substantial corner plot, this beautiful chalet style property provides masses of accommodation with many quirky features.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£545,000

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

The Avenue, Hambrook

Viewing recomnmended - motivated vendors. an opportunity to acquire a fine detached village house, which combines character with modern fittings. the property is located in a quiet…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£545,000 Guide Price

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

The Avenue, Hambrook, Hambrook, PO18

Period charm and character in a detached four-bedroomed family home.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

POA

4 Bedrooms Detached House for sale

Broad Road, , Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Immerse yourself in the tranquillity and beauty on offer with this magnificent new development of 9 cottage-style homes in a sought after location.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

POA

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Broad Road, , Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Immerse yourself in the tranquillity and beauty on offer with this magnificent new development of 9 cottage-style homes in a sought after location.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

POA

2 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Broad Road, , Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Immerse yourself in the tranquillity and beauty on offer with this magnificent new development of 9 cottage-style homes in a sought after location.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£171,000

2 Bedrooms Ground Flat for sale

The Halt, Hambrook po18

Affordable housing! a particularly spacious and well appointed ground floor flat offering the chance to acquire a 75% share with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£129,500

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Kiln Walk, , Hambrook, West Sussex

This amazing shared equity property is available at a 70% share, best of all there is no rent to pay on the remaining 30%, call us today to see if you qualify.

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation