Looking for an Agent?
Looking to find an agent in your area? Click here.
Want an instant home valuation? Click here.
Are you an Agent?
Want to find out about how you can list your properties for free with us or generate more valuation leads? Click here or call 01425 474047
2 Bedrooms Ground Flat for sale
The Halt, Hambrook po18
Affordable housing! a particularly spacious and well appointed ground floor flat offering the chance to acquire a 75% share with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.
£695 Per Week
4 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House
Bayleaf Cottage, Westhamp…
3 Bedrooms Detached House
Lavant, Chichester, West …
2 Bedrooms House
Cowdown Barn, Cowdown Far…
2 Bedrooms Barn Character Property
Cowdown Barn 2, Cowdown F…
£350 Per Week
1 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedrooms Barn Conversion Character Property
Fordwater Road, East Lava…
Moreton Road, Bosham
3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House
Garden Cottages, Downs Ro…
Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now
Register For Free
Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.