Sold Price details for 19 Charmouth Close
Liverpool, L12 0PGsold
|Red Rooves, Liverpool||View agent's website|
- Semi-Detached, four bedrooms - No Chain
- High specification throughout
- Extended to an extremely high quality
- Fantastic decor throughout
- Sought after area in West Derby
Red Rooves Limited are delighted to bring to the market this well thought out, extended, fantastic four-bedroom property to the market with no on-going chain
This four-bedroom property has been extended to add extra space and rooms to the property and the extension, decoration and specification throughout is to an extremely high standard. The property briefly compromises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, cinema room, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom. There is carpet to most of the property apart from the dining room and kitchen which have large floor tiles and there are solid wood doors throughout the property. There is a large driveway to the front of the property for numerous vehicles. It is fitted with a mains alarm and CCTV on the external of the property. The back garden has a laid to lawn area with Yorkshire stone paving access gate to the front.
The property is located on the Croxteth Park circular estate in West Derby. The estate can only be entered and exited by one road and the whole estate is on a large circular road split into Fir Tree Drive North and Fir Tree Drive South. Within the centre of the estate is a range of local amenities including a church, Londis, hairdressers, chemist, doctors surgery and a primary school. The south of the estate runs alongside Croxteth Hall and Country Park. The park can be accessed by foot through pathways that run between the park and the estate. Croxteth Park is very popular among locals within the surrounding areas as it has various events running throughout the year, has a farm, childrens play area, horse riding school, cafe and the main hall. As well as the extensive green area within the park, there is something for everyone.
There are a range of bus links near the property with bus stops all around the estate leading to different areas throughout the City. By car once off the estate it is not far from the East Lancashire Road which leads to Manchester through St Helens and on the East Lancashire road there are various motorway links to all over the North West. Also located on the East Lancashire road is a range of shops, restaurants and a cinema.
Viewings cannot be recommended highly enough to see this fantastic property and its extremely high-end finish. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Hallway : 1.78m x 1.69m (510" x 57") , Front aspect solid wood front door, tiled floor, solid wood door
Living Room : 6.54m x 3.81m (215" x 126") , Rear aspect double glazed sliding doors, built in fireplace, solid wood French doors, slot boxes, skylights, television slot built in wall, radiator with thermostatic control and carpet to floor.
Kitchen : 5.93m x 4.14m (195" x 137") , A range of solid wood wall and floor units in a high gloss finish, solid wood worktop, front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, solid wood door and radiator with thermostatic control.
Built in washing machine, fridge freezer, induction hob, fridge freezer and oven.
Diner : 3.25m x 2.21m (108" x 73") , Tiled floor, solid wood door and radiator with thermostatic control.
Under Stair Cupboard : 2.58m x 0.94m (86" x 31") , Solid wood door
Living Room 2 : Currently utilised as a cinema room, solid wood door, spotlights, radiator with thermostatic control
Landing : 4.74m x 1.93m (157" x 64") , Carpet to staircase and landing, solid wood doors and radiator with thermostatic control
Bedroom One : 2.65m x 3.78m (88" x 125") , Front aspect double glazed window, ensuite, carpet, solid wood door, storage cupboard and radiator with thermostatic control
Ensuite : 1.89m x 1.21m (62" x 312") , 3 piece white suite compromising of a low level w/c and hand wash basin, side aspect double glazed window, double shower, towel rail, spotlights, solid wood door and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two : 2.63m x 3.07m (88" x 101") , Front double glazed window, solid wood door, carpet and radiator with thermostatic control
Bedroom Three : 3.66m x 2.69m (120" x 810") , Double glazed rear aspect window, solid wood door, carpet and radiator with thermostatic control
Bedroom Four : 3.20m x 1.81m (106" x 511") , Rear aspect double glazed window, solid wood door, spotlights, carpet and radiator with thermostatic control
Disclaimer Property reference A595A56CE70394_REDRO000587. Details are provided and maintained by Red Rooves. Nethouseprices.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.
Properties For sale in
Source acknowledgment: This Nethouseprices information is extracted or derived from information produced by Land Registry. © Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO. This material was last updated on 30 January 2019. It covers the period from 01 January 1995 to 31 December 2018.
Permitted Use. Viewers of this Information are granted permission to access this Crown copyright material and to download it onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media provided that such activities are for private research, study or in-house use only. Any other use of the material requires the formal written permission of Land Registry which can be requested from us, and is subject to an additional licence and associated charge.
If you have found an error with the data please contact Her Majesty's Land Registry (HMLR)
Source for total floor area is www.epcregister.com
Please always check the EPC Register total floor area against any floorplan for the property in case of differences.
We provide data on house prices, floorplans, photos, property description or any other supporting materials to the property listings for information purposes only, on an 'as is' basis as supplied to us and accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If you have identified any incorrect information here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
18 West Derby Village
Tel: See phone number 0151 256 7837
Website: Go to Agent Website