Properties for Sale in Basildon, Burnt Mills, Basildon, Essex

Showing 1-13 of 13 properties in Burnt Mills, Basildon, Essex

POA

3 Bedrooms Bungalow for sale

Basildon, Essex

*** development opportunity stpc *** 180ft x 90ft plot *** situated in the sought after burnt mills location is this property and plot that offers a new owner or developer an abundance…

£365,000

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Nevendon, Basildon, Essex

Located within the very sought after nevendon is this truly unique and beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house.internally, it offers so much more the average house…

£290,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom

3 bedrooms | off street parking | garage | double glazing | gas central heating | kitchen diner | ample storage space situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this sizable family home is ideal…

£270,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom

Rear garden - double glazing - modern cladding fitted around 12 months - off street parking - downstairs wc - kitchen diner - cul de sac location - schools nearby - sought after location…

£255,000

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Havengore, Basildon, Essex

Guide price 255,000 to 265,000 david abbott estate agents - are pleased to offer to the sales market this well maintained and spacious three bedroom end terrace house. the property…

£250,000

3 Bedrooms Town House for sale

Fyfields, Basildon, Essex

Guide price 250,000 to 260,000 david abbott estate agents- are pleased to offer to the sales market this spacious three double bedroom 3 storey end terrace town house. situated in…

£230,000 Guide Price

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Basildon, Essex

**guide price 230,000 to 240,000** new to the market is this cosy 3 bedroom end of terrace house located in a quite cul-de-sac. this property boasts a generously sized garden as well…

£210,000 Guide Price

2 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom

Off street parking | garden | gas central heating | double glazing | cul de sac | breakfast bar in kitchen | guide price 210,000 to 220,000situated in a sought after part of basildon…

£200,000

1 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow for sale

Plumleys, , Pitsea, Basildon, Essex

Chain free! beautifully presented one bedroom bungalow situated within a sought after road within pitsea, the property is a very rare find and we would urge all interested parties…

£200,000 Guide Price

2 Bedrooms Semi Detached House for sale

Meadgate, Basildon, SS13

*guide price 200,000 - 210,000* two bedroom semi detached house 75% shared ownership rent payable for remaining 25% share = 72.53pcm off street parking front and rear gardens lease…

£180,000

1 Bedroom End Of Terrace House for sale

Rectory Road, Pitsea, Basildon, Essex, SS13

One bedroom house end of terrace front garden 405 sq ft close to local amenities council tax band: a 3.3 miles to basildon station 0.8 miles to northlands park

£180,000

1 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow for sale

Plumleys, Basildon, Essex

Guide price 180,000 david abbott estate agents - are offering to the market this one bedroom end terraced bungalow. located in a popular area in a pleasant walkway and within easy…

£162,000

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Brackley Crescent, Basildon, Essex

David abbott estate agents - are offering to the sales market this one bedroom purpose built second floor flat with a balcony. the property is perfect for a first time buyer or investor.…

Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out more about the value of your property

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation Inst House Valuation Check Affordability Check Affordability
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents