In order to provide you with the best online experience this website uses cookies. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Close More Info

Properties for Sale in Harlow, Stone Cross, Harlow, Essex

Your search did not return any results. We have increased the search radius to include properties in the surrounding area.

Showing 1-13 of 13 properties in Stone Cross, Harlow, Essex

£385,000 OIRO

4 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Rectory Wood, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1RQ

House network ltd are pleased to offer for sale this foor bedroom terraced house in harlow, essex. the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway leading to living room with character…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£365,000

4 Bedrooms Town House for sale

Morley Grove, Harlow

Guardian are delighted to offer this four bedroom end of terrace property idyllically position in a quiet cul de sac close to the town, train station, local amenities and schools.…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£365,000

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Bowhill Way, Harlow, CM20

A well presented family home situated in a modern development close to the town centre and harlow's mainline train station. the property has accommodation over three floors with…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£334,995

4 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Morley Grove, Harlow

Four bedroom terrace home over three floors. the property has flexible living accommodation including a large kitchen/diner, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, study, four good…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£327,500

4 Bedrooms Terraced House for sale

Morley Grove, Harlow

In need of modernisation this four bedroom town house with flexible living accommodation. the property boasts driveway parking, integral garage, downstairs cloakroom, four ample size…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£252,000 Shared Ownership

3 Bedrooms End Of Terrace House for sale

Bowhill Way, Harlow, CM20

**70% purchase share** a chance to purchase a part buy/part rent property (30% rent subject to status - 217.33 pm) a well presented family home situated in a modern development close…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£230,000

3 Bedrooms Apartment Flat for sale

The Hides, Harlow CM20

First listed £250,000 7th August 2017
Reduced 8th August 2018 to £230,000 (8 % )

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£225,000

2 Bedrooms Apartment Flat for sale

Joseph Rank House, Kitson Way, Harlow CM20

First listed £245,000 23rd September 2017
Reduced 7th October 2018 to £225,000 (8 % )

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£175,000

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Dadswood, Harlow

Extended lease to 169 years! guardian are delighted to offer this well presented first floor flat in the well sought after private area of dadswood. an ideal purchase or investment…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£169,995 OIRO

1 Bedroom Flat for sale

Dadswood, Harlow

Kings group are delighted to offer this one bedroom flat for sale. this property is located on the second floor and would be ideal for investors. the current tenant is paying 740 25…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more

£169,995

1 Bedroom Apartment Flat for sale

Dads Wood, Harlow

Guardian are delighted to offer an immaculate one bedroom flat with lease being extended to 180 years. larger dads wood layout, brand new electric shower, fully tiled bathroom, permit…

View investment potential
Compare strategies & return
Show me more
Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

Free Instant Valuation

Find out if you are charging enough rent or what your property would be worth if you were to sell now

Alexander Hamilton Estates logo

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Instant House Valuation
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents

Alexander Hamilton Estates logo