2 Bedroom Semi Detached House for sale in Asquith Avenue

2 Bedroom Semi Detached House - £86,000

Asquith Avenue

Applying for a Mortgage? Check Your Credit Report

First listed on: 31st March 2020

Interested in this property? Call See phone number 01249 813813

Further Informations

More Information 1

More Information 2

Property Features

  • BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
  • INTEGRATED OVEN, HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD
  • ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH GATED REAR ACCESS
  • 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES

Property Description

Selwood Housing are delighted to offer a stunning collection of brand new two and three bedroom homes in the beautiful historical town of Melksham for shared ownership sale.

For more information and to request an application pack please call Atwell Martin on 01249 813813. All applicants will be requires to undertake a financial assessment prior to a viewing. Prices correct as of March 2020, however are subject to change, and images are for illustration purposes only.

* property being advertised at 40% share -

WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP

In partnership with Selwood Housing you can part buy and part rent your new home.You can apply if you are a buyer with a household income of less than £80,000 a year. If you own a property and wish to buy a home through Shared Ownership, you must have found a buyer for your property before you apply. You must also have funds to pay for a deposit (5% minimum) and fees normally associated with purchasing a property (eg, legal fees, removals, Stamp Duty if applicable etc).If you qualify for Shared Ownership, you pay for 40% with a mortgage and deposit as usual, and then you pay a discounted rent for the remaining 60%.You must register first with Help to buy South and Homes for Wiltshire where you will be given your registration number.www.helptobuyagent3.co.uk and homes4wiltshire.co.uk

The Accommodation

The Accommodation comprises:Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally is an enclosed rear garden with gated access, allocated parking.

Agents Note

The full market value of the property is £215,000 - being offered 40% minimum share of £86,000 with a rental of £295.63 pcm and service charge £42.32 pcm which includes buildings insurance.Floorplan shown represents approximate measurements and shows the reverse image for the plot.

Situation Melksham

The bustling market town has a combination of well known high street names as well as independent stores and has many places to eat, including cafes, bars and restaurants. Melksham is a small market town situated on the beautiful River Avon. Its position 13.5 miles south of junction 17 of the M4 on the A350 provides an excellent centre to nearby Lacock and Avebury and the attractive towns of Devizes, Bradford-on-Avon and the City of Bath.

Selwood Housing are delighted to offer a stunning collection of brand new two and three bedroom homes in the beautiful historical town of Melksham for shared ownership sale.

For more information and to request an application pack please call Atwell Martin on 01249 813813. All applicants will be requires to undertake a financial assessment prior to a viewing. Prices correct as of March 2020, however are subject to change, and images are for illustration purposes only.

* property being advertised at 40% share -

WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP

In partnership with Selwood Housing you can part buy and part rent your new home.You can apply if you are a buyer with a household income of less than £80,000 a year. If you own a property and wish to buy a home through Shared Ownership, you must have found a buyer for your property before you apply. You must also have funds to pay for a deposit (5% minimum) and fees normally associated with purchasing a property (eg, legal fees, removals, Stamp Duty if applicable etc).If you qualify for Shared Ownership, you pay for 40% with a mortgage and deposit as usual, and then you pay a discounted rent for the remaining 60%.You must register first with Help to buy South and Homes for Wiltshire where you will be given your registration number.www.helptobuyagent3.co.uk and homes4wiltshire.co.uk

The Accommodation

The Accommodation comprises:Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally is an enclosed rear garden with gated access, allocated parking.

Agents Note

The full market value of the property is £215,000 - being offered 40% minimum share of £86,000 with a rental of £295.63 pcm and service charge £42.32 pcm which includes buildings insurance.Floorplan shown represents approximate measurements and shows the reverse image for the plot.

Situation Melksham

The bustling market town has a combination of well known high street names as well as independent stores and has many places to eat, including cafes, bars and restaurants. Melksham is a small market town situated on the beautiful River Avon. Its position 13.5 miles south of junction 17 of the M4 on the A350 provides an excellent centre to nearby Lacock and Avebury and the attractive towns of Devizes, Bradford-on-Avon and the City of Bath.

Read more

Useful Statistics In Your Area

We have collected some useful information to help you learn more about your area and how it may affect it's value. This could be useful for those already living in the area, those considering a move or a purchase of a buy-to-let investment in the area.

Price Trends

Local Statistics

Property Location

Property Street View

Price History

Listed prices are those submitted to us and may not reflect the actual selling price of this property.

Date History Details
02/04/2020 Property listed at £86,000

Property Floorplans

Floorplan More Information

Schools

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Property reference VE_29591303. Details are provided and maintained by Atwell Martin. Nethouseprices.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.

This property is marketed by

6 Bank Row

Church Street

Calne

SN11 0SG

Telephone: See phone number 01249 813813

Arrange Viewing Arrange Viewing with Agent

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Property reference VE_29591303. Details are provided and maintained by Atwell Martin. Nethouseprices.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.

Thinking of selling or renting your property?
Get a instant valuation today!

This property is marketed by

6 Bank Row

Church Street

Calne

SN11 0SG

Telephone: See phone number 01249 813813

Arrange Viewing Arrange Viewing with Agent

Free Instant Valuation

Find out more about the value of your property

Register For Free

Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices.

Contact Agent Check my Credit Report
Show Sidebar
Free House Valuation

More Information Instant House Valuation With your local agents